The School of Medical Sciences of the University of Auckland is offering the School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship with the main purpose of attracting new international students of high calibre to enrol in masters level study for one year or two years at the school.
This is a scholarship to support international masters students in the School of Medical Sciences with a tuition fees credit of up to $20,000 per annum.
Please refer to the programme regulations (PDF), a part of which are stated (below):
- The Scholarship is tenable by international students
- Students who have already commenced their programme are not eligible for consideration for this Scholarship.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit as assessed by the grade point average (GPA) or grade point equivalent (GPE) calculated over the most recent qualifying programme.
- Applicants must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or above in their most recent qualifying programme to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- The Scholarship may be awarded only to new international students who have received an offer of study to undertake a Master of Biomedical Science, Master of Science in Pharmacology, or Master of Science in Physiology at the University of Auckland.
Up to five Scholarships of up to $20,000 per annum will be awarded and paid as a compulsory fees credit.
Scholarships are for a period of up to two years
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.