American Graphics Institute offers multiple scholarships to encourage the use of design and creative thinking across various disciplines and fields. Several scholarships are available each year for students enrolled in any accredited post-secondary degree-granting program in the United States, including undergraduate and post-graduate programs. There are also separate scholarships available for students attending American Graphics Institute programs as well.
Scholarships are awarded twice annually, in January and again in August of each year.
The American Graphic Institute Design Thinking scholarship is offered to both part-time and full-time students enrolled in degree programs at any accredited college or university in the United States. This $1,000 scholarship is awarded twice annually, in January and August of each year. The goal of the scholarship is to encourage design thinking across various disciplines. Deadlines for scholarship submissions are July 31 and December 31. The scholarships are offered annually and on a rolling basis. Submissions are considered for the next available scholarship.
To apply for the Design Thinking scholarship submit an essay of between 500 and 1500 words describing how you anticipate design thinking or digital design tools will impact you and your career choice. The title of the essay must reflect how design thinking or design tools impacts either you or your career choice.
All scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements along with all other scholarship rules, including:
- Must be enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited two or four year college or university located in the United States for the Design Thinking Scholarship. This can be any accredited college or university, and it is not limited to students of American Graphics Institute.
- One scholarship application per person may be submitted during each scholarship period.
- The scholarship winner must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- A completed scholarship application form must be submitte
- Scholarship winners are decided exclusively by the scholarship committee at American Graphics Institute. Scholarship winners are contacted two weeks following the submission deadline, in mid-January and mid-September of each year.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.