International Academic Excellence Scholarships at La Salle Ramon Llull University, Spain 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at La Salle Ramon Llull University. The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
International Academic Excellence Scholarships at La Salle Ramon Llull University, Spain 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at .
The university will offer the selected students 70% of the tuition fees for the 1st academic year of the applied undergraduate programme. From the second year onwards, the award may be between 20% and 70% of the tuition fees, according to the household income, the academic performance and the program.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied to an undergraduate programme at La Salle.
- The applicants must have a Spanish baccalaureate with a final mark of 9 or higher or its equivalent.
To take admission at La Salle, students must apply online through the university portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered.
The Asia Pacific will provide financial assistance to students for their master's degrees in the mentioned universities.
- successful submission and defense of a master’s thesis.
- publication in an internationally recognized academic journal OR oral presentation in an international seminar of a paper related to your thesis topic
- completion of eight courses with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 and no grade below 3.0 for any course.
- Each student is required to submit an original thesis on an approved topic. The thesis length is between 14,000-18,000 words.
- The dissertation is an important part of the APMA programme. Research is mostly done using primary sources or by using a fresh approach to an existing debate in human rights and democratisation. The aim of the thesis is to develop the student’s skills in research and academic writing while producing an original piece of research.
In order to be eligible for the APMA applicants must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any field, with a minimum GPA of 2.50 (or the equivalent). Students in the last year of their undergraduate programme can apply for admission provided they expect to graduate before 15 July of the previous academic year. The applicant needs to submit a certificate from their university indicating their status and expected date of graduation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English.
- Experience in human rights or related work is an advantage but not required.
- Academic or other publications or other evidence of writing and analytical skills an advantage but not required.
Applicants must include all of the following documentation in their submission:
- Completed Application Form (Download application form)
- Personal Statement
- Academic records officially translated in English – degree certificate of graduation and transcript of records
- Research concept note
- English language test certificate(s)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned copy of passport
- Reference contact information (recommendation letters must be sent by referees separately) (Download reference form)
- All documents must be submitted in PDF format. Non-PDF documents will not be accepted.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.