R&D Systems is proud to support education in science with a scholarship program established to students who are pursuing a degree in a science related field (Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science).
A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester. *For universities within the US, Canada, and European Countries only.
The recipient is directly notified via email following the closing of the application deadline.
nnouncements are made on this page within the weeks following the deadline. Only the recipient will be emailed directly announcing the selection. Our Spring 2023 application will be open August 2022 through December 8, 2022.
How to Apply
- Fill out the scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents mentioned in the application form above
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field (Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science)
- Open to all levels of education above high school
- Open for students studying in a college/university within the US, Canada, and European Countries only.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment at time of application (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma).
Deadline & Announcement
- Deadline for this application is July 20, 2022 12 p.m. MST.
- Only the recipient will be emailed directly announcing the selection. All others can check this page for the announcement.
What majors qualify?
- We accept most science related majors (Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science - i.e. Nursing, Biology, Chemistry, Social Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Medical Engineering etc.) Full list can be found in the application form above. *Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, etc are NOT eligible majors for this scholarship.
Is there a fee?
- There is no fee.
When will the scholarship funds be awarded?
- If selected, we will send the check directly to the university listed in the application to disperse.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.