Are you looking for the next step after graduation, or uncertain how to develop the skills which employers are searching for? A Masters degree from the School of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences, University of Bradford, will prepare you for real-world employment, enhance practical and scientific skills, and involve you in cutting-edge research.
The University is delighted to be able to offer a scholarship worth £10,000 to the successful candidate
- MA in Archaeology & Identity
- MSc in Archaeological Sciences
- MSc in Human Osteology and Palaeopathology
- MSc in Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage
- MSc in Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation
Payment amount & frequency
If you're a home fee-payer, the scholarship will cover the cost of your tuition fees (£9,004) with the remainder being disbursed to the successful candidate upon enrolment.
If you're an international fee-payer, the scholarship will be paid towards your overall tuition fee costs (£21,930), with the outstanding amount payable by yourself.
*Please note, home fee-payers may also be eligible for a postgraduate loan - further information can be found here
How to apply
Applicants must first apply to the University for admission to the appropriate programme of study, and complete an application form which includes a statement which summarises relevant experience and interest in the subject.
Enquires can be directed to individual Programme Managers:
- Cathy Batt for Archaeological Sciences
- Karina Croucher for Archaeology and Identity
- Rob Janaway for Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene investigation
- Shirley Curtis-Summers for Human Osteology and Paleopathology
- Chris Gaffney for Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.