The Digital Brand Engagement summer course offers you the opportunity to bring yourself up to speed with current and relevant academic developments in the field of consumer branding and digital engagement. Through interaction with different subject matter experts, case studies and social media listening tools, you will be approaching the topic of engagement from different angles.
This course is offered in a Regular (4 ECTS) and an Extended (6 ECTS) version.
Dr. Alexandra Benitez, Dr. Joseph Brady & HoD Drs. Richard Reese
You are a student in a bachelor's (year 2 and above) or master's degree programme, or are a professional already working. You have basic knowledge of marketing. You are prepared to join an internationally diverse class. You have a good command of the English language at upper intermediate level – B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference.
After this course, you can:
- Understand the brand fundamentals and the Integrated Marketing plan implications in the digital environment.
- Explain various theoretical and research frameworks of brand management and online brand engagement.
- Apply various ways of measuring brand engagement along the customer journey.
- Identify typologies of brand engagement on different social media platforms.
- Develop an online value proposition to engage customers that are aligned with the overall branding strategies.
Credits info: 4 EC
Extended version also avaiable (6 ECTS)
EUR 995: Tuition fee regular 4ECTS version
EUR 1390: Tuition fee extended 6ECTS version
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.