Do you want to understand how to use the basic tools in order to make better financial decisions? Do you want to know when to start saving for retirement? If so, this course will be your best choice!
This course will help you understand and use Finance tools for your personal interest as for your business career, in order to know how you can raise money for your start-up firm or simply whether a particular stock is a good investment or not, for example. Specifically, the course encompasses the following stages: (1) concepts and tools of Finance, (2) introduction to financial statement analysis, (3) fundamentals of financial management, and (4) financing a start-up. The learning methodology of the course is fully practical, as you will have short cases studies, quizzes, etc., all combined with expert talks and a visit to a NGO financial department.
In addition to the academic content, our Study Abroad courses include an attractive cultural program full of activities and trips especially for you, so that you can make the most of your stay in our city and university!
María José Muñoz Torrecillas
1. Distinguishing and applying basic concepts in Finance
2. Knowing and analyzing the financing options for a new business or project
3. Value distant and uncertain cash flows and move through, that is using compounding and discounting.
4. Distinguish the main financial statements of a company and use the relevant information from these statements.
5. Appraise investment projects and make investment decisions based on this appraisal.
Credits info: 5.5 EC
ECTS: 5.6, not 5.5
EUR 900: Price for accommodation in a shared-double room: € 900
Services included: tuition, accommodation, meals (full board), cultural visits, academic visits, trips, insurance, transport (within the city), transcript of records, and so on!
Price for accommodation in a single room: € 1000
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.