Fashion Business Summer Program courses are designed to develop the intellectual ability of students through the understanding of the principles and practices of fashion business and their application in connection with the apparel and luxury goods industry.
Each module contains a mix of lectures from both academics and professionals in the field.
Students will learn basic knowledge in all of the key areas associated with the fashion business, including brand development and positioning, marketing, distribution, advertising, and consumer behavior.
2 intensive courses taught in English, 40 contact hours
GRADES AND CREDITS
Students’ work is graded out of 20 points, the lowest passing grade is 10/20. Grades may be awarded for final examinations, individual and/or group papers and reports, and class participation. Most grades are a mix of several of these types of assessment.
The Fashion Business Summer Program is open to students coming from all disciplines with a strong interest in studying fashion management and a good command of English.
What you need to apply:
- Copy of your passport
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your degrees from higher education level
- Copy of your international insurance (for more information, please visit the Practical Information page)
- A good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: TOEFL 85, IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 800, BULATS 65 and Cambridge B2 First, Duolingo 105 or English letter attesting to the level of the student Native English speakers.
- Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Recent CV/Resume
DURATION: 2 weeks
- Topic-based Courses: €1,400*
- Housing Package**: €900
- Administration Fee: €250
- Total: €2,550
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.