Funded by: WU Executive Academy & Vedomosti
All applications, who are citizens and residents of CIS countries as well as Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Georgia applying for the Professional MBA (Start Fall 2021)
Partial scholarships for the following Professional MBA programs:
- MBA Digital Transformation & Data Science: € 25,350 (without scholarship: € 39,000)
- MBA Energy Management: € 29,250 (without scholarship: € 45,000)
- MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation: € 23,400 (without scholarship: € 36,000)
- MBA Finance: € 23,400 (without scholarship: € 36,000)
- MBA Marketing & Sales: € 23,400 (without scholarship: € 36,000)
- MBA Project Management: € 23,400 (without scholarship: € 36,000)
June 30, 2021
Please use our online application form. Select the program as well as scholarship you are applying for.
In addition to the regular application documents, you are required to provide a proof of salary (salary slip, annual income statement or a letter from your employer) and argue your case in your motivation letter. If you have exceptional circumstances (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.), provide relevant documentation. Should you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com.
After the application deadline, Vedomosti and the WU Executive Academy will jointly nominate the Vedomosti scholarships candidates, who will be invited to a personal interview with a jury. The scholars will be officially announced in Vedomosti.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.