Google Conference Scholarships
At Google, we believe a diversity of attributes, experiences, and perspectives are needed to build tools that can change the world. We also believe that everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue connections in the industry, networking with peers, and a career path in technology. To help break down the barriers that prevent underrepresented groups in technology and business from attending leading conferences, we're excited to offer Google Conference Scholarships for selected conferences in the tech industry and related fields.
Scholarship eligibility varies by region, so please review the information on the region-specific tabs on the top. Scholarships will be awarded to the most qualified persons based on application review. Every applicant will be notified of their status according to the time frames specified for the region.
While all qualified industry professionals and students are able to apply, we’ve designed our North American program to expose career opportunities to those who identify as historically excluded in tech. This includes those who identify as Women, Black/African American/Caribbean/WestIndies, Hispanic/Latinx, and Native American/First Nations.
In order to apply for the North America Google Conference Scholarship, you must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Have a strong academic and/or professional background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Be able to attend the core day(s) of one of the conferences
- Are (1) a resident of North America and US Territories, (2) studying or working in North America, or (3) will be in North America at the time of the conference
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applications must be completed by 5:00 p.m. ET the day of the deadline
- Lesbians Who Tech & Allies' (Not IRL) Pride Summit; closes May 30, 2021.
- International Conference on Machine Learning; closes June 13, 2021.
- Grace Hopper Celebration in Computing; closes June 18, 2021.
- Please check back for conference additions.
Recipients will be notified by email no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of the conference with registration details.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.