SCHOOL OF LAW POSTGRADUATE FEE AWARDS FOR MASTER'S STUDENTS
Exceptional full-time and part-time applicants can apply for a fee waiver (at the Home/EU rate), awarded to two recipients per year. It is open to those studying the following degrees in the School of Law:
- LLM Constitutional Politics, Law and Theory
- LLM/MA Criminal Law and Criminal Justice
- MSc Criminology (including Global Criminology pathway)
- LLM/MA Human Rights
- LLM International Economic Law, Justice and Development
- LLM Law General
- LLM Law and New Technologies
- LLM/MSc Law and Political Economy
- You must be a new student who, ideally, has not studied a taught postgraduate programme before.
- You must have at least an upper-second-class honours degree (2:1) at undergraduate level, or equivalent.
- You must have an outstanding academic record and show the potential to perform strongly on one of the Master's degrees listed above.
- You can be a Home, EU or international student and you can be studying full-time or part-time.
VALUE OF AWARD
- The award will cover fees at the Home/EU rate.
- International recipients of the award will be liable for the balance of their fees.
- There is no maintenance award.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.