Master’s and postgraduate scholarships for studying in France
This is an opportunity to go to France to get a master's degree or defend a dissertation under the guidance of two scholars: a Ukranian one and a French one. Programme will fund your stay and provide a supervisor to help with the organisational issues.
The master’s programme lasts five-nine months. Postgraduate programme includes three internships in France, three months each.
The scholarship is provided by the Government of France. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukrainians.
What do I get?
- Monthly stipend: EUR 700 for masters programmes and EUR 1,415 for postgraduates programmes
- Exemption from payment of student’s visa fee
- Exemption from registration fees in public establishments under The French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- Assistance with finding a housing
- Social and health insurance
- Support of Campus France in settling the administrative issues and planning the stay
Can I apply?
- Are under 30 years old
- Are the citizen of Ukraine
- Have bachelor’s, specialist’s or master’s diploma of a Ukrainian university
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: