The Chalmers Mastercard Scholarship
The Chalmers MasterCard Scholarship is awarded biennially to a Master's programme applicant from Central or South America (including Mexico).
Please note that you will not be able to apply for (select) this scholarship in the scholarship portal. Meanwhile, all eligible applicants who submit an application via the portal will be considered.
The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university's stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master's rogrammes.
Fields of Study
Unrestricted, all of the current Master's programmes at Chalmers.
- 1st year Master's programme applicants
- Citizens of a Central or South American country who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- 280 000 SEK reduction of the tuition fees during the Master's programme (4 semesters/2 years).
- Engineering Master's programmes at Chalmers cost SEK 70 000/semester (SEK 280 000 total programme fee for 4 semesters). Therefore we recommend that prospective Engineering Master's applicants who are citizens of one of the above countries apply for this scholarship.
- Architecture Master's programmes at Chalmers cost SEK 95 000/semester (SEK 380 000 total programme fee for 4 semesters). Therefore we recommend that prospective Architecture Master's applicants who are citizens of one of the above countries apply for Avancez or IPOET instead, as they are financially more beneficial.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.