PhD Program in Management, Finance and Accounting – 36th cycle 2020/21
PhD program in Management, Finance and Accounting is primarily designed to train students for research-oriented careers in academia, but also for their employment in multinational companies, public and private organizations, financial institutions.
They can interpret business phenomena in an integrated way by using the general methodological principles for quantitative and qualitative research in the social sciences, with the perspectives provided by the subject areas of Corporate Finance, Accounting and Management Engineering.
The Program refers to the macro-sectors:
- The Program admits a maximum of eight Ph.D. applicants
- The admission offer will be inclusive of financial support, defined as follows:
- 6 places with exemption from contributions to access and to attend, plus provision of scholarships;
- 2 places with exemption only from contributions to access and to attend
- Duration of the program is 3 years
- Courses are offered in English
- After the methodological courses the program is organized in two tracks: Management – Finance and Accounting
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: