The US-Russia Social Expertise Exchange (SEE) is pleased to announce the Round 11 launch of its Independent Professionals Initiative. Russian and American professionals seeking to collaborate with international partner(s) in joint pursuit of solutions to issues in one of the four following socially-oriented themes are invited to apply:
- Social inclusion
- Technology and innovation for social good
- Social entrepreneurship
- Youth engagement
Details on specific eligibility criteria, fellowship requirements, and submission instructions are specified in the official Request for Applications (RFA), which is detailed below.
To participate in the competition, all individual applicants must submit their full applications no later than 11:59 pm EST on January 31, 2020.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the Russian Federation or the United States.
- Have a proven academic and/or professional track-record in one or more of SEE’s thematic areas (Social Inclusion, Technology and Innovation for Social Good, Social Entrepreneurship, and Youth Engagement).
- Be actively affiliated with organizations or institutions that relate to one or more of SEE’s thematic areas.
- Must not have a project that directly engages in political activism, public policy reform, or the influence of public opinion.
- Demonstrate professional proficiency in both the English and Russian languages or provide a plan to overcome linguistic barriers while traveling and communicating with host organization counterparts.*
- Have not previously participated as a SEE Invited Professional, Independent Professional, Special Exchange Participant, Emerging Professional, or Advanced Practitioner Fellow.
- Must not be affiliated with federal, regional, state, and local government bodies or federal academic and research institutions (except for full-time students).
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.