Sustainability and Circular Economy Concepts for Leaders in Africa
Admission to the Sustainability and Circular Economy Concepts for Leaders in Africa is merit-based and open to young East African leaders who meet the following criteria:
· Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Burundi, Central African Republic. Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda
· Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Kenya
· Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English
· Must have a passport valid for the period of the program
· Ability to commit to a four-week residential training program
· Demonstrated leadership, engagement, interest and/or professional experience in the sustainability and the circular economy
· Active engagement in community service, volunteerism or mentorship
· The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and respect the opinions of others
· Strong social and communication skills
· An energetic and positive attitude
· A commitment to apply leadership skills and training to benefit your community, country, the continent of Africa and beyond
There is no fee to apply for or participate in the program. The program will cater for round-trip transportation to the Center, lodging, meals, and course materials for the successful participants.
The training is residential and requires a commitment to attend all sessions in person at the Regional Leadership Center in East Africa (Nairobi, Kenya). To apply, proceed below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: