She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme
Do you want to take your businesses to a new level and develop both as an entrepreneur and a leader? Become part of a strong network of women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region through our leadership programme She Entrepreneurs.
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) who are building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experiences and collaborative learning. The programme provides tangible tools, insights and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop both as entrepreneurs and as leaders.
The programme runs over five months with two separate assemblies (modules) taking place in the city of Stockholm – one of Europe’s leading hubs for entrepreneurs.
If you are ready to take your business to the next level and want to become part of a strong network of likeminded women that can support and inspire you on your journey – then She Entrepreneurs is the programme for you.Can I apply?
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 (born 1974 – 1998) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco or Palestine.
In addition you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the programme.
Please note that we are not able to make any exceptions to the eligibility requirements.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: