The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to announce that KFUPM provides full MS and PhD scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
The online application portal is open twice every academic year. All interested and eligible, local and International candidates are invited to apply according to the deadlines available in this link http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Pages/en/Application-Deadlines.aspx.
- MIT: Clean Water and Clean Energy.
- Stanford: Oil, Gas, and Geosciences.
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech): Petrochemicals and Polymers.
- Technical University of Munich: Refining and Petrochemicals.
- Cambridge University: Oil and Gas.
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech): Geo-signal Processing and Smart Grids.
- National University of Singapore: Refining and Petrochemicals
- KAUST: Many research disciplines in Engineering and Sciences.
- Saudi Aramco (the largest oil company worldwide): Many research disciplines.
- SABIC (one of the leading petrochemical companies worldwide): Refining, Petrochemical, and Polymers.
- In addition to many world-class universities and industries in different research fields.
- KFUPM-MIT Collaboration Center on Clean Water and Clean Energy .
- Renewable Energy .
- Refining and Petrochemicals.
- Transformative Research in Petrochemicals and Polymers.
- Maintenance .
- Supply Chain Management.
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: