International Fellowship Programme
The programme supports research projects that bear direct relation to the diverse institutions and rich collections of the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin. It aims to strengthen the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin’s position within the international scholarly network and is therefore aimed specifically at foreign scholars who do not reside in Germany. The programme especially promotes young researchers. The fellowships allow researchers to work on their project and make professional contacts at the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin. As a result, they also get to participate in the scholarly and cultural life within the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin and Stiftung Preussischer Kulturbesitz.
The application deadline is January 31st 2020 for the next academic year from September 2020 to June 2021.
The following application documents must be submitted in one single PDF file:
• a completed application form (see separate annex),
• a tabular curriculum vitae,
• two letters of recommendation by university teachers concerning the candidate’s academic qualification (only for graduates / doctoral-candidates),
• a list of publications,
• Copies of last university diplomas and of certificates indicating the conferral of academic degrees,
• a detailed exposition of the project with statements concerning the overall aim, method and the preparatory work already achieved.
Prerequisites for Application
Graduate scholars, postgraduates and doctoral candidates as well as post-docs and professors who do not have their residence in Germany are eligible for application. The applicants must hold at least a first university degree (M.A. or equivalent degree) at the time of application.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: