Join Disney for a challenging and rewarding 12-month internship full of excitement!
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
About The Internship
As a Marketing Intern, you will be involved in a wide range of campaigns designed to drive market success. You will assist with defining a strategic narrative for the consumer journey as you work to develop methodology to optimise marketing solutions. This position will be placed within one of many of our lines of business. This role will strengthen your ability to execute and monitor the market while gaining experience in an entertainment industry marketing team.
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2021
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying for a degree that is relevant to the role applied for
- Strong MS Office skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
What We Offer
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- Annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products and shows
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.