Call for Applications for Master of Arts Programmes 2020-2021
MA Programme in Politics and Security(Central Asia)
MA Programme in Economic Governance and Development
Application deadline – 20 December 2019, 11 pm (Bishkek time)
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is a public foundation, established in 2002 by the Kyrgyz Government and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). The OSCE Academy promotes the principles and values of the OSCE through post-graduate education, professional trainings, research and intellectual exchange. Its demanding MA Programmes in the fields of “Economic Governance and Development” and “Politics and Security (Central Asia)” on a highly competitive basis enroll a total of up to 60 students each year. They are designed for young professionals who wish to broaden their education in the areas of politics, security, international relations, conflict prevention, international development, economics and governance.
The academic year starts on 1 September 2020.
Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
- Successful completion of an academic degree of higher education (BA, MA, Specialist Diploma) in a related academic field
- Advanced level of English
- Citizenship of Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. A limited number of students from other OSCE participating States can be accepted to the programmes
- Full tuition fee waiver
- A stipend of 300 euros per month (16 months)
- Round trip travel to Bishkek (economy class)
- Medical insurance (except for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan)
- Funded internship opportunities in Europe for top GPA students
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: