Hamdard University Bangladesh provides a significant number of scholarships and financial assistance to its students. It offers tuition fee waivers to deserving students such as siblings and spouses, freedom fighter’s children/ wards, ethnic minorities, poor but meritorious students and wards of nationally recognized personalities. Detailed information may be obtained on tuition fees from the Admission Office of the University.
Application Form, Admission Instructions, Prospectus of the University and other related information are made available in the Admission Office on the ground floor of the building. The application form may be obtained by paying Tk. 300.
Completed Application must be submitted to the Admission Office within the announced deadline. Admission form and related information are also available and can be downloaded from the University website: www.hamdarduniversity.edu.bd.
A complete application includes:
- Completed Application Form
- Two recent passport size color photographs, duly attested
- Attested copies of Certificates and Mark Sheets of all previous Examinations
- Testimonial/ Letter of Recommendation from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Attested copy of National Identity Card/ Birth Registration Certificate/ valid Passport
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.