V4 Fall School on Media – training for young media makers in Slovakia
What kind of stories and perspectives on climate change and fake news are you missing in Visegrad media today? Are you enthusiastic young media maker (student, recent graduate or young professional), interested in media literacy who wants to acquire new qualified competences?
Then this call is for you! The European Dialogue, Mladiinfo Poland, Sound-Picture Cultural Association and Cesta rozvoje, z.s., are looking for participants (18-30 years old) from Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, to join training V4 Fall School on Media!
Where? Nitra Region, Slovakia
When? 9-13th of November 2019
Deadline to apply: 2 October 2019, 23:59 CET.
Language of the seminar and working groups: English
Participating countries: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland
Who can apply? Media makers from participating countries, max 30 years old, minim. 18 years
1. The V4’s fight against climate threats
2. Countering Fake News in Visegrad
About the training
V4 Fall School on Media is a training course that aims at raising professional competences of young media makers as well as introducing them to current trends in the field of media. Over the course of the training, you will experience three days of media workshops and produce a media story that lifts new perspectives on the selected topics. It could be in the form of written text, photos, video, podd, social media etc – you decide! Materials produced will be published online as open educational resources.
- get practical skills to be able to report for traditional, digital, and social media in a balanced and fair way;
- participate also in practical workshops such as TV, photography, social media and newspaper.
- get knowledge of theoretical framework (concepts) of the media literacy and fake news
- work and network in a non-formal way in the multicultural environment
- produce a report on the topic of the training through their medium of choice
Who can apply?
Young media makers (student or recent graduate), representatives of non-governmental organisations focused on media, people interested in media literacy, critical thinking, and media analysis;
- Between 18-30 years old
- Citizens or legal residents of Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland.
- Proficient in English.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: