CDU offers a limited number of CDU GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARD to international students on a student visa who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for full duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% for the first year of study and 10% ongoing.
The scholarships are exclusively available to international students on a student visa commencing a degree at CDU, and are awarded on demonstrated academic merit.
The application deadline for study commencing in Semester 1, 2020 is 31 November 2019 at 11.59pm ACST.
- To be eligible, applicants must have an 80-100 percentile score on application, submit two references and a statement outlining why they should be awarded a scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirements.
- Applicants should not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship
- To retain the scholarship in subsequent semesters, the recipient must maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with minimum GPA of 4.5 with no fail grade in any subject.
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points each semester.
- Pay the remaining balance of tuition on or before the payment due date of each semester.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: