CDU offers a limited number of CDU GLOBAL EXCELLENCE AWARD to international students on a student visa who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for full duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% for the first year of study and 10% ongoing.
The scholarships are exclusively available to international students on a student visa commencing a degree at CDU, and are awarded on demonstrated academic merit.
The application deadline for study commencing in Semester 1, 2020 is 31 November 2019 at 11.59pm ACST.
- To be eligible, applicants must have an 80-100 percentile score on application, submit two references and a statement outlining why they should be awarded a scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirements.
- Applicants should not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship
- To retain the scholarship in subsequent semesters, the recipient must maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with minimum GPA of 4.5 with no fail grade in any subject.
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points each semester.
- Pay the remaining balance of tuition on or before the payment due date of each semester.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.