What are the programmes for which it is possible to apply for a Masters scholarship?
It is not possible to apply for the following programmes:
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- All MASs (PhD programmes)
Please note: for the Master of Law, only two specialisms,"international and comparative law" and "legal theory" are open to applications for Masters scholarships.
What are the conditions necessary for applying for a Masters scholarship?
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, "list of documents to attach to your application").
Withdrawal from the programme will lead to the suspension of the scholarship.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.