INSEAD Helmut Meier Scholarship for Women from Central and Eastern Europe
Helmut Meier, INSEAD MBA’80, created this scholarship to help the school attract talented women candidates from Central & Eastern Europe to the MBA programme. Increasing the number of women participants is a significant part of INSEAD’s commitment to creating a more equitable, diverse and innovative business world.
Women candidates who are nationals of the following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Romania, Ukraine. Candidates should have undergone a major part of their education in their country of nationality as well as having acquired working experience there. Candidates admitted to the MBA Programme or invited to the admission interview will be considered.
1) To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the INSEAD Diversity Scholarship application and essays.
2) Only if you would like to be considered for the INSEAD Alumni Fund Robin Hood Scholarship: in approximately 350 words give the main reason for your application for the IAF Robin Hood Scholarship. Award recipients will be expected to lead the on-campus campaign. State how you will get involved and make peers participate. What are your ideas for the campaign?
3) In approximately 300 words for all the questions that follow: (a) introduce yourself and include an account of your early years i.e. where you grew up and the primary and secondary schools you attended. How did you finance your secondary education? (b) briefly describe how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country/region after graduation and (c) Give the main reason why an INSEAD MBA is relevant to your future career development.
4) In approximately 300 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as your budget for the year at INSEAD. How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship from INSEAD? Why INSEAD should consider you for a Diversity scholarship? What amount do you consider appropriate? Please do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required.
5) Only if you would like to be considered for the IAF Special Profile scholarships, please answer the following question in no more than 300 words: Briefly describe an instance or aspect in your life to date that has made you stand out amongst your peers or that you consider exceptional in one way or another.
6) Please outline how, if you are successful in your career, you might help others in theirs.
Amount of Award:
13 000 Euros
To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the INSEAD Diverstiy Scholarship application.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: