The HEINEKEN International Graduate Program
Are you a graduate and ready to really Go Places? Are you prepared to work in three different countries in the HEINEKEN world over three years?
Our International Graduate Programme will provide you with a truly global experience, designed for our fully internationally mobile leaders of tomorrow that will add value to our business from day 1. Your journey will begin with the first of three one-year assignments, exploring our operating companies, different cultures and experiencing different challenges within a specific function.
You need to be learning agile, self-sufficient, open to feedback, humble but also adventurous enough to take ownership wherever you are, standing true to our HEINEKEN values with a passion for quality, enjoyment of life and respect for people and our planet.
The application process for the 'International Graduate Programme - September 2019' will open on the 7th of November 2018. Please, see the selection process timeline below:
- 7th of November 2018 – 10th of February 2019: Send in your application with your resume and show us what you are made of.
- 11th of February 2019 – 20th of February 2019: Be invited to the Take Off. In addition to completing various online assessments, you will learn more about the HEINEKEN story, discover our unique culture and hear from International Graduates about their adventures!
- 11th of March 2019 – 29th of March 2019: Meet some of our great employees in a digital face-to-face interview.
- 6th of May 2019 – 17th of May 2019: Be invited to our Assessment Centre at the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam.
- Graduated – preferably a Masters degree
- ≤ 2 years of professional working experience
- Fluent in English
- A desire to live and work abroad
- To have proven leadership skills
- High self-awareness
- Marketing & Sales
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: