The 6thYoung Scholars Forum on Central and South East Europe
Aims of the project:
-Promoting and encouraging young scholars to engage with Central and South East Europe;
- Presentation of research by young scholars to a wider public;
- Exchange among young and more advanced researchers on topics, methods, sources and results;
- Furthering mobility within the region;
- Publication of contributions and results;
Max. 30 Young scholars working on Central and South East Europe in the fields of cultural studies, history, media studies, political sciences, geography, sociology, and economy.
Date and venue:
The symposium will take place 27 November – 01 December 2018, Vienna, Austria.
Programme: - Presentation of research papers/projects by high level experts and young scholars;
- (Plenary) discussions;
- Social and cultural programme;
Applications for participation may be submitted via e-mail by June 30, 2018 and have to include a full academic CV and an abstract (max. 1 page) of the research paper that shall be presented and discussed at the symposium.
Participation fee: € 100
- Costs for travel expenses (up to € 200,-),
board & accommodation (in double rooms, single room is available for € 75,-) will be reimbursed by the IDM.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.