Certificate Program in Non-Profit Management, Extension Program
Application Deadline: June 24, 2018
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
The Certificate Program in Non-Profit Management implemented by the American University of Armenia, Extension Program is initiated through BRIDGE for CSOs program lead by the Armenian General Benevolent Union together with the Eurasia Partnership Foundation and financed by the European Union.
AUA Extension is inviting to apply to positions of instructors in the newly established Certificate Program in Non-Profit Management in the following subject areas below.
1. Project Management for CSOs
2. Resource Mobilization and Financial Management in the CSO Environment
3. Communications: Campaigns, Key messages and Effective Use of Social Media
4. Policy and Advocacy: influencing decisions in the new reality
5. Social Enterprises: Doing good by doing right
6. Governance for Board Members
7. Human Capital and Talent Management for CSOs
8. Looking outside your CSO: Finding Evidence to Analyze the Policies & External environments
9. English for NGOs
10. ICT for Development
The successful candidates should have
- a Master’s degree or higher in the adjacent fields,
- experience teaching or delivering trainings,
- and a successful track record in implementing projects in the respective field.
Application procedure: Qualified candidates should submit a brief cover letter, CV and the contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org With a subject heading “The subject area you are interested in”.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to each applicant and only short-listed applicants may be contacted.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.
Established in 1906, AGBU is the world’s largest non-profit Armenian organization. Headquartered in New York City, AGBU preserves and promotes the Armenian identity and heritage through educational, cultural and humanitarian programs, annually touching the lives of some 500,000 Armenians around the world.
“The European Union is made up of 27 Member States who have decided to gradually link together their know-how, resources and destinies. Together, during a period of enlargement of 50 years, they have built a zone of stability, democracy and sustainable development whilst maintaining cultural diversity, tolerance and individual freedoms.
The European Union is committed to sharing its achievements and its values with countries and peoples beyond its borders”.