Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship 2018
Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship is sponsored by the Chinese Government, it is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Supporting Categories: This scholarship only supports graduate students.
Duration: This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 2 academic years.
Scholarship Coverage: The program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Eligibility for Application
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs.
Master programs given in English:
- International Business
- LL.M. (Master of Laws)
- Regional Economics
- MPA (Master of Public Administration)
Application Documents (in duplicate)
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English)
- Notarized highest diploma
- Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal - a minimum of 800 words (written in Chinese or English)
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Prove of Language Proficiency
- The copy of your valid passport
When will the final result turn out?
SUFE will evaluate all application materials and determine the final list of enrollment. Applicants may be informed to participate an (face to face / internet) interview if necessary. The list of the scholarship candidates will be approved by CSC, and in late May or in early June SUFE will contact the scholarship winners and send them the admission package by post.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.