Be 1* of the best scholarships are intended for excellent students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who want to complete a Master's programme at the University of Helsinki.
*We are among the top 1% of the world's research universities because University of Helsinki is ranked among the top 100 best universities. By studying with us, you too can become one of the best!
Find the Master's programmes through the Degree Finder. The next application period for international Master’s Programmes opens in December 1st 2017 and ends in January 12th 2018 for studies starting in August 2018.
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant
- Study Grant (10 000 EUR)
Tuition fees range from 13 000 to 18 000 euros.
The scholarship will be granted for two years. For all scholarships, students are required to study full time (earn at least 55 ECTS per year) to fulfil the requirements of the scholarship. After the first study year, your studies will be evaluated and, depending on your progress, the scholarship will be continued.
Who is eligible?
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You are eligible for the Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki.
- You are liable for tuition fees: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries or Switzerland who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees. You can check the FAQ at the Studyinfo website as to whether or not you are required to pay tuition fees.
- You meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- You have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: