Writtle University College Undergraduate International Scholarship 2017
This form is to be used by new undergraduate Writtle University College students who wish to be considered for the Writtle University College Undergraduate International Scholarship, commencing in the Academic Year 2017/18.
This award is worth £1,000 for each year of study on an undergraduate course for a maximum of three years, with no cash equivalent. Each award will be deducted from the final tuition fee instalment payment owed to the University College on each year of study.
These scholarships are only available to Writtle University College undergraduate students who meet all of the following criteria:
• Meet the entry requirements of the full-time undergraduate course
• Application form submission deadline is 31 July 2017.
• Not in receipt of a US Federal Loan
• There are a limited number of bursaries and scholarships available.
• All home students must have applied for the bursary or scholarship by 30 August 2017 and International Students by 31 July 2017.
• A Writtle University College scholarship is for the named person who has agreed to the scholarship and completed, signed and returned the scholarship form to Writtle University College agreeing to the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
• Students must meet the conditions of their offer and must follow the Academic Regulations, Attendance Policy and General Rules of the University College.
• The scholarship may be terminated at any time if an unsatisfactory report is received, if the scholarship holder ceases to be a full-time registered student at Writtle University College, or if the scholarship holder is found in contravention of the scholarship rules and regulations.
• Students are obliged to provide information about any other funding secured and to inform the Finance Office if they secure any additional funding after receiving and accepting a Writtle University College Scholarship offer.
• All scholarship payment, discounts and fee waivers will only be made providing the student is registered at the University College and has met the conditions of the scholarship. Students must register on their course at the start of the academic year for each year of their course.
• By accepting the scholarship, recipients are giving Writtle University College permission to use their details for promotional purposes. Students will be contacted prior to use of their data.
Length of Scholarship:
• Students may only be awarded one Writtle University College scholarship within one academic year
• A Writtle University College scholarship is normally awarded for the standard length of the course and subject to satisfactory progression and attendance in accordance with the published academic regulations.
• A Writtle University College Scholarship is not normally awarded for repeat study years
• A Writtle University College Scholarship may not be deferred to the following academic year
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: