Number of Scholarships:9
Scholarship value/inclusions: The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver of € 5000 and and will only be awarded once.
Course starts September 2015
The Hague University offers scholarships to prospective Master degree students for the 2015-2016 academic year.
You are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
• You are enrolling for the first time for one of the International Master programmes offered at the University
• You have fully completed the scholarship application form
• You will have been provisionally accepted as a student on or before 31 March
• You have written an essay, as explained at the official website (deadline 1 April)
• The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver of € 5000.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have been provisionally accepted as a student on or before 31 March 2015. To apply for the scholarship, you need complete the application form and write an essay of 950 to 1100 words that would convince the University to provide you with a scholarship.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: