What You Probably Don’t Know About Strategic Marketing that Your Competitors Pray You Will Never Learn
15 May, 2017, AUA, Yerevan, Armenia
Get ready for a fast-paced day of discovery of the learning that ALL managers, whether they work in marketing or not, MUST know in order to succeed in the marketplace.
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand marketing and its critical components of value and customer acquisition and retention.
- Learn how to craft a winning value proposition.
- Explore the best ways of positioning your product or service in the minds of your target.
- Learn why brands are the most important asset of any business and how to create brand equity.
- Understand 1) Protano’s 13 Sources of Competitive Advantages and 2) critical competitive marketing strategies and when to use each strategy.
- Acquire knowledge on the new ways to calculate profitability on a market basis.
- Learn how to quantitatively measure customer experience and place the results in a value map.
- Understand digital decision making and the sales/marketing funnel.
Duration: hours in one session
Start & End Date: May 15
Language of instruction: English
About the trainer: Marco Protano has 33 year of experience working as an entrepreneur, manager, consultant and professor on 5 continents. Currently he is the Managing Director of The Nurture Company, responsible for training, coaching & advising growth-focused ventures on Market-based Planning & Management.
A passionate and proven educator who has trained thousands of executives, managers and students worldwide. Voted by veterans of his classroom to be “PROFESSOR OF THE YEAR” 10 times in 8 years on 4 continents. As a lifelong coach and mentor to former students, Marco is frequently called upon to advise their existing or new ventures to initiate Market-based Planning & Management, to solve complex branding challenges, to conceive/test/position and launch new products and businesses as well as to integrate and organize all Customer-facing functions.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.