The Scholarship was established in 2010 and is funded by the Weston family.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to support students pursuing an honours or masters degree in accounting or finance at the University of Auckland Business School. Preference will be given to those who are studying the domestic or international financial markets; New Zealand.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit and participation in the co-curricular life of the Faculty of Business and Economics as undergraduate student e.g. SAVVY, outreach activities of student clubs or equivalent social outreach initiatives.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to a student who has paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or Master of Commerce degree, majoring in Accounting or Finance.
- NOTE: Candidates must always refer to the regulations for comprehensive details about selection.
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
NOTE: Regulations are occasionally updated. Candidates must always refer to the regulations for current and comprehensive information relating to conditions of the scholarship(s)/award(s).
- When the Scholarship has been awarded for a two-year term, no new scholarship will be awarded until the current winner has completed their tenure.
- NOTE: Regulations are occasionally updated. Candidates must always refer to the regulations for current and comprehensive information relating to the scholarship(s)/award(s).
Who else has information about this award?
Scholarships Office, the University of Auckland.
For more information about this award contact:
The Scholarship Office
The University of Auckland
Phone: (09) 373 7599
Also visit The University of Auckland Scholarships webpage: http://www.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/home/for/current-students/cs-scholarships-and-awards
Search for University of Auckland scholarships on: http://www.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/cs-search-for-scholarships-and-awards
Regulations (PDF version)