The Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (www.ios-regensburg.de) in Regensburg is an independent research facility with close links to the University of Regensburg. It conducts interdisciplinary research in the historical, economic and political developments of Eastern and Southeastern Europe. Another significant feature is the institute’s distinctly international orientation.
The IOS carries out research in four major areas:
- Governance Between Personalization and Formalization,
- Dynamics of Exchange,
- Forms and Relations of Work in Change,
- Frozen and Unfrozen Conflicts.
How to apply
For our 2017 Visiting Researcher Program please submit your application online via the IOS application portal until August 31, 2016. The application documents should include the following:
- a short research proposal in German or English (maximum three pages),
- a detailed academic Curriculum Vitae naming two references,
- copies of no more than three academic articles (published or unpublished),
- preferences concerning length and desired period of your stay.
For further information please contact the heads of the divisions: Prof. Richard Frensch, Economics division (firstname.lastname@example.org), Prof. Guido Hausmann, History division (email@example.com), Dr. Tanja Tamminen, Conflict Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information click "Further official information" below.