UWE Bristol MSc Human Resource Management Scholarship
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
Award values 100% (only one scholarship across both programmes)
Award duration One academic year
Number of awards available 1 for September 2016 start
Nationalities accepted All classed as overseas for fees purposes
Eligible applicants must
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
- Successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee.
Students who have deferred their application from academic year 2015/2016 to 2016/2017 will need to write another personal statement if they would like to be considered for the Scholarship and upload it via their UWE welcome portal.
They should clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for MSc Human Resource Management/ MSc Human Resource Management (International) Scholarship”before uploading via their welcome portal.
The submission deadline is 30 April 2016. Your application will be assessed by the programme leader and candidates will be informed of the final decision by 30 May 2016.
Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.