THE KING CARL GUSTAF SCHOLARSHIP
The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship is aimed at students who live in unsafe and dangerous conditions in areas of conflict outside Europe. Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 31 August 2020.
Level of study: Master’s programmes
- Citizens of: Afghanistan, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at Uppsala University as well as having the academic talent required.
- Students can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must have applied for the Master's programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.