- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £22,860)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,044 for full time award holders in 2019/20, expected to be confirmed February 2019)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
- Applicants for a Chancellor's International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2019;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be 'overseas' students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
We strongly advise that all applicants read the guidance listed below before completing an application form. Part of the application will be based on the PGR Ranking Criteria and so it is important you are familiar with this document.
- PGR Ranking Criteria (PDF Document)
- Guidance notes for applicants (PDF Document)
Please note due to the volume of enquiries the Graduate School is unable to send any application materials to potential applicants.
How to Apply
All applicants should read the 'Guidance notes for applicants' carefully before completing the application form.
1. New applicants can apply for a Chancellor's International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
2. If you are in the first year of your PhD or applied before 1st August 2018 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on Friday 18th January 2019.
All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Friday 25th January 2019 at the latest.
Please note no late applications will be accepted.
Results of the PGR Scholarships Competition will be communicated through email by 15 March 2019.
Please do not contact the Graduate School before this date to enquire about results.
Please note: due to the large volume of applications the Graduate School is unable to provide individual feedback to applicants.
Colleagues seeking further information about the postgraduate research scholarship competition should visit the Graduate School's staff pages.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.