UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE SCHOLARSHIP (UTS)
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente. The students receive between € 3,000 and € 22,000 for one year.
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master's programme at the University of Twente.
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
- € 3,000 - € 22,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living when studying at the University of Twente (excluding tuition fees).
Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
TWO-YEAR STUDY PROGRAMME
In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when students meet the process requirements for the UTS.
You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
An additional scholarship can be awarded to UTS recipients (only for programmes starting in September 2020):
You need to apply for a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) in order to be eligible for a Kipaji Scholarship.
This scholarship has additional requirements. Please make sure you check the information of the Kipaji Scholarship programme.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.