University of Strathclyde Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship
For applicants to MSc Advanced Computer Science; MSc Advanced Software Engineering; MSc Enterprise Information Systems; MSc Mobile Computing.
Applications for scholarships are open to students who meet the following criteria:
- the student must be paying full international fees
- the student must be self-funded ie not sponsored by Government, employer or educational institution
- the student cannot be in receipt of this scholarship and another University of Strathclyde scholarship
- the student must have accepted a conditional offer for a full time Postgraduate Masters in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences by 20 May 2016
- the student must be able to demonstrate academic excellence based on their previous study
- the student must provide evidence of a desire to study at the University of Strathclyde
Please note this scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis
Applicants should download and complete the Computer and Information Sciences Jubilee Scholarship Application Form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of completed applications is 20 May 2016.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: