University of Queensland European Global Leaders Scholarship
Awarded to students from Europe studying a coursework master’s degree within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excludes the MBA).
- Citizens of Europe, who normally reside in Europe
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant postgraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Please note that this opportunity is not open to students studying or residing in Australia.
About the award
100% Tuition fee waiver for up to 4 semesters for students who undertake postgraduate study in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
It may also include:
professional experience to support career development, including an internship, mentoring and industry engagement.
How to apply
- Lodge an official UQ postgraduate application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- Complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Applications for semester 2, 2016 will close on the 30th of April.
Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Please download application form as per below.
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
ContactFaculty of Business, Economics & Law
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: