Executive MBA Director's Scholarships
Open to candidates who can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date, these scholarships cover a portion of the course fees.
- Academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level)
- How your background will enhance the diversity of the cohort
- How the programme will benefit your sector/region in the long-term
- Preference will be given to candidates that can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date. This could include experience in working across multiple sectors and regions especially emerging markets.
- Preference will also be given to candidates from emerging markets or non-traditional backgrounds, such as (but not exclusively) voluntary charitable organisations, international organisations and military backgrounds.
Scholarships will be awarded after each of the four admissions deadlines listed below up until all of the available funding has been allocated. We cannot guarantee the availability of these scholarships in our later application stages, so early application is recommended.
Candidates must submit a complete Executive MBA application including the scholarship statement by the deadline in order to be considered.
January 2021 intake deadlines
- 06 April 2020
- 18 May 2020
- 31 July 2020
- 07 September 2020
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.