University of Kent Vice Chancellor's Research Scholarships
Kent has established 100 doctoral scholarships to be awarded annually. Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential. Scholarships will be offered at the standard UK Research Councils’ rate and administered under the Graduate Teaching Assistant Scheme, further details of which can be found at: http://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/postgraduate/gta.html
- Candidates must hold a good Honours degree (First or 2i) or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- The scholarship competition is open to all new postgraduate research applicants.
- Current Kent research students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- UK, EU and overseas fee paying students are invited to apply. Please note that overseas students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK. Further information can be found at: http://www.kent.ac.uk/human-resources/immigration/right-to-work/acceptable-documents.html
- Candidates must submit a formal application for postgraduate study at the University through the online application form
- In addition, candidates must send a copy of their research proposal and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of 31st January 2016
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: