Paris School of Arts and Culture Scholarship Fund
Total fund of £25,000
The University of Kent, Paris is pleased to announce a scholarship fund worth £25,000 for taught Master’s students studying during the academic year 2020/21.
Paris Scholarships to the value of £5,000 will be awarded to a limited number of outstanding applicants able to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, clear intellectual ambition and the potential to make a strong contribution to their chosen MA programme.
To be eligible, candidates:
- Must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on one of the Kent, Paris programmes for the academic year starting in September 2020, whether split-site (Canterbury and Paris) or Paris only
- Must start their course in September 2020
- Intend to study full-time only
- Can be UK, EU and overseas fee paying students
- Will be assessed on academic excellence, and will usually hold by July 2020 a first-class Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, or hold by July 2020 an equivalent non-UK qualification or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent
For students whose programmes are quoted in euros, your scholarship will automatically be converted into that currency.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.