Paris School of Arts and Culture Scholarship Fund
Total fund of £25,000
The University of Kent, Paris is pleased to announce a scholarship fund worth £25,000 for taught Master’s students studying during the academic year 2020/21.
Paris Scholarships to the value of £5,000 will be awarded to a limited number of outstanding applicants able to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, clear intellectual ambition and the potential to make a strong contribution to their chosen MA programme.
To be eligible, candidates:
- Must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on one of the Kent, Paris programmes for the academic year starting in September 2020, whether split-site (Canterbury and Paris) or Paris only
- Must start their course in September 2020
- Intend to study full-time only
- Can be UK, EU and overseas fee paying students
- Will be assessed on academic excellence, and will usually hold by July 2020 a first-class Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, or hold by July 2020 an equivalent non-UK qualification or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent
For students whose programmes are quoted in euros, your scholarship will automatically be converted into that currency.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: