6 PhD Scholarship in Spatial Sciences
The Faculty of Spatial Sciences at the University of Groningen (RUG) is looking for PhD Scholarship candidates. We offer 6 fully-funded PhD Scholarships at the Faculty of Spatial Sciences starting 1 September 2020.
The PhD positions are PhD Scholarships. PhD Scholarships provide candidates with a unique opportunity to propose one’s own interdisciplinary research project. The proposed PhD research topic must both fit within, and explicitly contribute to, the Faculty Research Programme tWIST - towards Wellbeing, Innovation and Spatial Transformation.
In order to apply for the fully-funded PhD scholarship we are looking for a candidate with:
- a (Research) Master degree in Cultural or Economic Geography, Real Estate, Planning, Demography, or a related social-science discipline (obtained before Sept 1, 2020)
- excellent study results
- good writing skills and fluency in English; preferably experience in academic writing
- interdisciplinary affinity with social sciences and a keen interest in topics related to the Faculty's research program
- strong conceptual thinking with the desire and capacity to relate theoretical topics to practical challenges and solutions
- strong motivation, good communicative skills, proactive and independent work attitude
- strong planning skills, good in organizing own work and related activities
- a great drive and enthusiasm.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: