Axel Adler Scholarship
The Axel Adler Scholarship is the University of Gothenburg's main scholarship programme for fee paying students. It covers the tuition fee for the recipient. We award scholarships every year. The application process follow the timeline of our programme admission.
Two selection groups
The scholarship programme is divided into two selection groups. The first one is for our Master of Arts and Master of Science programmes. It also includes our bachelor’s programme in Software Engineering. Our ambition is to award one recipient for each programme, around 60 recipients.
The other selection group is for our master’s programmes within the Fine, Applied and Performing Arts. Our ambition is to award around four scholarships within this selection group.
Who is eligible to apply?
You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you meet the criteria listed below:
- You are required to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities
- You have applied to any of our master’s programmes, full-time studies or you have applied for the bachelor’s programme in software engineering (full-time studies).
- You must have submitted your application by 15 January 2021 through universityadmissions.se.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2021.
- You have listed a programme at the University of Gothenburg, as your first choice at universityadmissions.se.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: