LLM India Scholarships 201718
The School of Law at the University of Glasgow is offering 2 (two) scholarships to students with an undergraduate Law degree (LLB) from a recognized Indian institution starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in Law (LLM) in 2017. Two awards worth 50% discount on the full international student tuition fees for a 1 year LLM programme (worth £8,625 each) will be made.
You must have obtained an undergraduate Law degree (LLB) from a recognized Indian institution
- Corporate & Financial Law [LLM]
- Intellectual Property & the Digital Economy [LLM]
- International Commercial Law [LLM]
- International Competition Law & Policy [LLM]
- International Economic Law [LLM]
- International Law [LLM]
- International Law & Security [LLM]
- Law [LLM]
Number of scholarships
How to apply
All student applicants holding an LLB from a recognized Indian law institution, accepted for a place on the School of Law LLM (any specialism) by the scholarship application date, will automatically be considered for the scholarship competition. Two successful applicants will be notified of the results.
- Applicants already in possession of an LLB qualification should apply by 31 March 2017 for a decision by 30 April 2017
- Applicants awaiting their LLB results deadline is 30 June and decision by 31 July 2017
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: