International Baccalaureate Excellence Scholarship
If you're starting at Essex in 2020 or 2021 and achieve academic excellence in your International Baccalaureate, we will offer you a scholarship of £2,000 for your first year.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- have received an offer of admission for entry to the University of Essex for 2020-21, or 2021-22
- register for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Essex with first enrolment in 2020-21 or 2021-22
- be in your first year of study at the University at the start of the award
- have obtained 34 points or more in the International Baccalaureate
Students who aren't eligible
You are not eligible for the award, even if you meet the criteria above, if you fall into any of the following categories:
- you are on a Higher/Degree Apprenticeship course
- your course is at East 15 Acting School
- you are directly continuing from one course to another (for example, from foundation degree or HND on to the final year of an honours degree)
- you are transferring into the second year from another UK higher education institution
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.