University of Edinburgh Strategic Resilience Initiative Scholarship
Two top-up PhD scholarships are offered to support doctoral research in the area of resilience, under the supervision of an academic affiliated to the Edinburgh Strategic Resilience Initiative (ESRI).
'Top up' scholarship of £9K pa to contribute towards fees or stipend, plus expenses of £1K pa
Two scholarships, each with a total value of £10,000 pa over three years, are offered to support doctoral research in the area of resilience, under the supervision of an academic affiliated to ESRI.
Of this, £9,000 can be used to contribute towards fees or a stipend. It is therefore expected that applicants will obtain partial funding from elsewhere. The remaining £1,000 pa may be used to contribute towards bona fide research expenses during the period of doctoral research.
How to apply
- Download our scholarship covering letter template
- Complete the downloaded covering letter explaining your reasons for applying and why you are the ideal person to receive this scholarship.
- Email your completed covering letter, stating your full name and UUN in your email, to email@example.com
For further information on the scholarship, contact Nick Oliver
Further information on the application process
- Find out how to apply for our PhD programme
- Send application enquiries to the Research and PhD Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Universal Username (UUN) if you have one
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: